Mentor Coaching with Spirit for Coaches
From ACC to PCC or PCC to MCC
Prepare for your ACC or PCC or MCC Exam and feel comfortable and confident and competent. Fulfill mentor coaching requirement for renewal of or for your credential.
Who: Business and Life Coaches, External and Internal, 1:1 or in small groups
Length: 10 hours to fulfill ICF requirement
Schedule: At your convenience
Method: Role-play and client supervision with feedback
Cost: $999. Or $799. If group 4-8
OBJECTIVE: To increase your level of coaching competency based upon supervision of your clients and role-plays. Role-plays are selected to meet specific areas of growth.
My Mentoring qualifications:
I am an active ICF Assessor, Coach Trainer since 1991 and the world’s first MCC. I am well-steeped in the competencies and in giving specific verbal and written feedback to enable you to increase mastery. We discuss spiritual principles to enhance the learning experience and applications.
Resource: Demystifying Coaching Competencies – 333 interactive video scenarios at the PCC level with 3-6 teaching points for each. Text version on Kindle.
Questions to consider before we begin:
- What results do you want to accomplish with me as your Mentor Coach?
- What do you expect from me?
- What do you want to work on first?
- What do you want me to know that would be helpful in mentoring you?
My process is:
- Get to know you and learn about you as a coach as well as share my values and biases.
- Give you a list of all the competencies and subsets and ask you for your strengths (in which you excel, in which you are confident), and areas for growth (in which you would want more assistance and training).
- Offer an on-line tutorial with 333 examples of competent and incompetent coaching along with teaching points so you can become very familiar with how each subset of competency is demonstrated.
- Evaluate your coaching based on either hearing you coach by phone or see you coach by VideoSkype.
- Provide very specific verbal and written feedback giving examples for my assessments within 48 hours, whenever possible. My feedback covers each of the ICF key competencies I hear and see, and, if some could have been useful and were not apparent, I mention that as well. As an ICF Assessor I am quite familiar with the three levels of competency and what is involved in moving to the next higher level.
- Invite you to partner with me in practicing via role-plays to enhance your familiarity with each competency you wish to enhance.
- I aim to take you to the next level no matter where you are now.
- I pay attention to you as a whole person, taking into account your emotional, physical, mental and spiritual well-being.
- I give very specific feedback so you are really clear and can understand how to preserve mastery already attained and enhance mastery.
- I am supportive (it is ok to ask the same question more than once and take whatever time is needed to understand and practice) and I come from curiosity so judgment and criticism are not invited into our conversations.
- I am open to recognizing that your unique style of being and communication is part of your gift and competencies can be demonstrated within your style.